Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 9: "The List"

Two nights ago I worked on "the list." The list of 100 stores, blog submissions, and licensing opportunities that I will track down and try to connect with over the remaining 91 days in my 100-day-challenge. The irony was how easy it was to pull together. Apparently I've been squirreling away my dream contacts for years. Once I combined all the excel documents, word documents, and scribbled notes from various places into one long action plan I easily came up with another 90+ places to contact.

Today's submission was to an amazing store in Pennsylvania with whom I originally began corresponding way back in 2009. It was fun to see online what the owner is up to and send off an email and fun package of samples. I was wrong, though; it's not getting any faster yet, but it is getting a little easier.

How about you? Do you have a dream list you've been cultivating for years? What are your plans for it?

No comments: