I'll be writing more in-depth about the new glazes and pendants especially, but here's a sneak peek of some of my favorites:
- Premo Sculpey premiered a new, brighter white. Looks like it should work even better for clay image transfers.
- Collage Pauge. Kind of like an updated Modge Podge, designed by Traci Bautista.
- A variety of water-based glazes to try out for scrabble tiles including 3D Crystal Laquer and Aleen's Paper Glaze.
- Amate Studio pendants. I can't say enough good things about their pendants. And there's even a new, scrabble tile size pendant tray they just came out with.
- Vintaj jewelry. Their brand new technique book (and really their whole line of products) is beautiful. I love the look of aged brass.
- Simply Swank. I've always recommended their soldering book, but I didn't realize they also offer all kinds soldering supplies including glass for pendants. The trapezoid is my favorite.
- Grafix Rub-Onz Transfer Film. Print out an image and transfer it to tiles, stone, glass. And no further sealing necessary.