Monday, May 11, 2009

Help Me Pick Colors and Win 20+ Collage Sheets

I've been having a blast coming up with new color combinations for my digital collage sheets, but some are definitely better than others. If you help me out by sharing your advice on which color combos you like best, you'll be entered to win every single one of my new collage sheets in my "birds and swirls " and "zen birds" lines (a value of more than $60).

Here's how it works:
1. Sign up for my occasional newsletter here. I'll then send you a link to a sample collage sheet with 10 different color combinations and instructions on how to pick your favorites.
2. One winner will be randomly selected and notified by May 31, 2009.
3. Plus, every person who enters will receive one free high-resolution download of the sample sheet as well.

Thanks for your help!

10 comments:

paperwhite said...

I love the color schemes, the one on the left is my favorite!

ShaShaAnn said...

I like the one on the left too!

Frenchell said...

I really like the first one on the left. I like this one, because the colors are very bold and stand out. My second fav would have to be the one on the far right, because i love pink and brown together. Good luck pinking. they are all too stinkin cute if you ask me!

piddix said...

Thanks so much everyone. There's about 20 different squares in 10 different color combos on the free sheet that you get through the newsletter, so be sure to check it out if you'd like.

AJ said...

Can international participants join?

carolyn said...

I love the one with the pink flower on it.

piddix said...

Hi Astra,
International entrants can definitely participate. The prize is emailed, so it can go anywhere.

And if anyone is confused about which images the comments are talking about, I just changed the image out since it was somewhat confusing.

CrabbyRedhead said...

It was hard to pick! They are all beautiful!

alexkeller said...

hmmmm i know it's late, but i signed up for the newsletter & am hoping to be able to participate!

piddix said...

Yes, alexkeller, I got you in just before the drawing. The winner was notified in the newsletter. Thanks so much.