Friday, November 16, 2007

Easter Eggs

Have you ever played around with the special features on a DVD? Every once in a while you'll find an "easter egg," a fun little surprise that was hidden on a screen somewhere. I like to hide similar items in my etsy shop every once in a while. If I've accidental listed an item twice, or if I have a digital collage sheet that will expire soon, I'll list it for $1 until someone finds it. I've also been known to send a free sheet every 100 "hearts."

Why do I tell you all this? Because I'm getting close to 1000 sales, and to celebrate, the person who purchases the 1000th item will get something fun and big. What? I'm not telling. But I'm excited.

2 comments:

natureallwell said...

Hmm.interesting. Makes me want to buy everything just to see what the special treat will be,lol.:)

Gabrielle Madsen said...

Well now I will have to go back and look even harder.......I've already ordered this evening! I've been really enjoying the butterflies....and the quality.