Monday, November 20, 2017

Piddix 2.0


Summer 2017 Road Trip--Oregon to Minnesota and back again--Painted Hills, Spencer Opal Mine, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Laura Ingalls Wilder homestead, Glacier & Silverwood Water Park.

To all of the awesome, amazing people who have supported piddix (and thus me) over the past 11 years, a huge hello and lots of love heading your way from the other side of brain surgery. I’ve tried a dozen times to write about my experiences over the last two years, and I just can’t. At least not yet. Suffice it to say I’m here. I’m 98% recovered, and, as long as I get a good solid 8 hours of sleep, I’m feeling great. We even took a huge, 4000-mile camping trip this summer. It was time spent with my boys I will always treasure.

With all I’ve learned about myself and my business during this process, I’m planning to switch up piddix quite a bit in the next few months. I will be phasing out my printed collage sheets from www.piddix.com, though you’ll still be able to find them online in places such as Annie Howes and Fire Mountain Gems. My focus is moving more toward art licensing, including several new home decor and wall art lines with some amazing companies that I’ll share at some point. Digital collage sheets will stay on etsy for a while, but I’m not sure yet how much time I’ll be putting into launching new images. Etsy is just too unpredictable as a company right now, so I’m waiting to see how that all goes.

In the mean time, please know you are all in my thoughts. The love and support I’ve received from so many of you for so long is incredibly appreciated. Absolutely no way I would be where I am without it.


All the best,

Corinna

3 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

I haven't purchased anything for some time because I've kind of put altered art behind me; I still have all the supplies but photography has really become my first love. I want to wish you the best as you move in a new direction.

Sandie said...

So sorry to hear that you have had health problems, and hope you are healed. Thanks for the update. I wondered why I hadn't seen any of your emails in a while. Take care as you shift your focus. God Bless you. Sandie

piddix said...

Thank you ladies! I love how you both focus on change and new directions in such a positive light. What a wonderful way to view new opportunities.