Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Announcing Wholesale Distribution of Piddix Collage Sheets

Years ago, when interviewing agents to represent my artwork, my licensing fairy godmother gave me some of the best business advice I've ever received: picture yourself sitting next to this person on an 8-hour flight. Would you get along with them? Would you enjoy the flight?

I keep these questions in mind frequently when choosing a wide range of business partners. That, combined with mutual respect for one another's work, impeccable integrity, quick responses to questions, and an impossibly high standard of quality are what often lead me to say yes to some and no to others.

Which is why I couldn't be happier to announce the official distributor of piddix printed collage sheets: Product Performers. Believe it or not, this relationship has been four years in the making, from the very first tentative email I sent to their president, Ken Petersen, to seeing 63 piddix collage sheets arrive in their online store.

At every step of the way both Ken and Dana (Director of Purchasing) have been the most professional and lovely folks to work with. I'm beyond thrilled. And yes, I'd totally sit on a cross-country flight next to them, and probably enjoy every minute of it.

2 comments:

Jenipher Lyn said...

Yay! Thats so awesome! Congratulations!

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

I saw your work for sell on Blitsy and fell in love with your collage sheets. Thank you for making life so much easier! Love them all,especially the Flora and Fauna :) Congrats on all your success. Thanks so much.