Monday, July 22, 2013

CHA Sneak Peek

Have you ever wondered what a tradeshow looks like on set-up days? I took these photos at CHA (the Craft & Hobby Association's big tradeshow) today, and it's hard to believe that just a couple of hours later all of the booths were finished. There were HUGE crates and cranes everywhere.
There's Tim Holtz and the people at Ranger getting ready.
When you first walk in and look to your right, you can see my table
(see the tiny piddix logo on the blue drapes?)
Sooo happy with my location.
There's Brian directing the crane above our booth.
A before shot.
During.
And almost done. Tomorrow morning I'll finish up.



And did I mention yesterday was our wedding anniversary? Twelve years!
If you're in Vegas for CHA, swing by lucky booth #1001 (first table on your right) and say hi.

No comments: