Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 102: One More Member of My Dream Team


Ornamentea in Raleigh, North Carolina. Photo from here.
Once upon a time, I asked my amazing piddix customers for recommendations of bead and mixed media stores they like that might be a good fit for piddix collage sheets. I received a great list, but one really stood out.

Darlene wrote about Ornamentea: "I LOVE this store. It's about 4 hours from my home. The store sells beautiful, unique products for mixed-media artists. And it offers a very active class schedule. You'll love it too."

That's right, Darlene drives FOUR hours to visit Ornamentea, and the more I saw their website, pinterest, tumblr, and so on, the more I fell in love. What's even more exciting is they regularly have foodcarts (and cupcakes!) available at their store. I was totally sold.

So I am very, very proud to announce that Ornamentea now carries piddix collage sheets. Please head off to check them out in Raleigh North Carolina or online. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to swing by on a cupcake day.

No comments: