Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 16: Vacation

We're off in Santa Barbara for Thanksgiving, visiting my sister and brother-in-law. I realized today that this is perhaps the first vacation in five years--since starting piddix--where I'm not working a ton. I'm a total workaholic. In fact on my birthday, when I get to pick anything I want to do, I often choose to work--or at least visit an antique store to find vintage ephemera to scan. Plus, most of our "vacations" revolve around visiting archives and trade shows. Even in Hawaii I haul my huge computer through security and spend plenty of time designing. And while I honestly did think of packing my scanner, because I am sure there must be some great museums and archives in Santa Barbara, I'm being very, very good, other than these promised-posts as part of my 100-day-challenge. Tomorrow...off to the beach. Can't wait.

No comments: