Friday, May 13, 2011

Beautiful Brooch Backgrounds

I'm a sucker for good product packaging. I especially love how jewelry looks when photographed on beautiful backgrounds, like these vintage French postcards. So I was very excited when Leslie of microniche sent me these brooch cards she sells on etsy and at the The Dandy Lion Market in London.

The backgrounds Leslie uses are from my grunge playing card collage sheet in ACEO size (2.5 by 3.5 inches). First, Leslie takes the time to pair each of her lovely "vintage pins, brooches and trinkets" with exactly the right background.
 Then she displays them in this lovely wooden box.
Or puts them in a lovely black envelope for gift giving. Each card is stamped and signed on the back, making each piece a little work of art.
I'm completely smitten.

For more amazing packaging inspiration, two of my favorite places to look (for hours and hours) are the etsy packaging group on flickr and The Die Line package design blog.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love beautiful packaging as well! Thank you for the info! And good luck on your trip to NYC!