Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Biggest Storewide Piddix Sale Ever -- This Monday

In three years of selling on etsy, I've never had a storewide sale before, so this should be fun.

Starting at 10 am pacific time this Monday, November 30th and going until 10 pm, I'll be offering amazing deals too good to pass up at least once per hour. I'm calling it my "10 by 10" sale since I plan to offer several sets of 10 collage sheets for just $10 (regular value $30-$35). Yep, that's right, 10 collage sheets for ten dollars. These will be listed with a limited number in stock and when they sell out, they won't be re-listed, so grab one quick if you like it. I may also throw in a couple of $10 CDs. Or perhaps a set of ten full-sized images? Or even a couple of random $1 images or sheets here and there. You'll have to swing by to see exactly what's on sale.

I'll post on twitter and in this forum thread just before I list a new set. Or you can also use the forum thread to suggest different images or collections you'd like to see on sale. Sale items will be listed prominently in the shop with the image above, or you can click here at any time to see if any 10x10 items are currently listed. See you Monday!

No comments: